Monday, April 2, 2012

Leopard Print Nails


Today I decided to try leopard print nails!


The colors I used for this are:
O.P.I - Up Front and Personal
O.P.I - Black Shatter
Milani - One Coat Glitter Gold Glitz

First I took O.P.I's up front and personal and put on about 2-3 coats. You can make a gradient if you'd like, or make it even all over.

Next I took Milani's gold glitz and painted random shapes on the tips of my nails. Make sure these shapes are not completely circular, and all of them are different! That way it will look much more natural.

Then I took O.P.I's black shatter (I didn't have any black nail polish other than this haha) and painted random circles and lines around the shapes I drew in the previous step.

Cover it with topcoat if you'd like, and you're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment